Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spike Protein Detox Guide
(12-23-2021, 10:29 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-23-2021, 08:58 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Good stuff to read. Thanks. I am glad someone, someplace decided to put out some information to help those who have taken the shots. I hope it helps. 

I am woefully under educated on what natural vitamins and minerals do what. Or where they come form. I take some giant horse pill vitamins every day and additional iron, magnesium, and fish oil. I feel more balanced I think doing that. 

Eating in a tiny window everyday? Nope  tinylaughing I salute your ability to do it though. I've had my gall bladder taken out and if I don't put a little something in my stomach regularly, things do not turn out well. 

I will say apple cider vinegar has helped a ton with my skin issues. After a zillion injections for everything under the sun in the military, I am convinced skin issues are the result. Never had them before growing up. Now? I always have some ACV sitting in the fridge. It tastes really good with some juice. Helps with the stomach too I think. 

No idea what any of that has to do with spike proteins but you got me started  tinybiggrin

This information is good not just for detoxing from the vaccines, but detoxing from the virus itself as well. Most of it seems to work against the spike proteins we keep hearing about, which are products of both.

Fish oil is listed in the detox agents, so you're already on the right track.

Now, the apple cider vinegar - what sorts of skin issues? I ask because I seem to have developed something a whole lot like rosacea in my old age, and am wondering if it will help with that. I know my Dear Old Dad used to take a teaspoon of it every now and then for heartburn. Never made much sense to me, putting more acid in my stomach to get rid of acid, but a doctor told me years later that it is supposed to overload your stomach with acid that won't destroy you and that forces your stomach to produce less of the hydrochoric acid that will, putting an end to the indigestion.

Now, I also use hot peppers against colds, flus, and covids, and they seem to help as well. My theory on that is that I am creating an environment inside my body that viruses cannot live in... High test alcohol also seems to help in that regard, and my theory there is that I am sterilizing my innards, which also creates an environment inimical to viruses.

My son combined the two, and sent me a few bottles of mead with hot pepper in them - now THAT will put some hair on your chest.... and then burn it right back off...

After my last tour in Iraq, I started having serious skin issues. Swelling, rashes, itching. The affected areas oozed so much liquid, I had to change clothes during the day because they would get wet and stink. 

Went to the doctor multiple times and tried every cream, pill, and shot they had. None of it worked. They even told me not to sweat. Huh? After a while, they had no idea and had nothing to tell me. 

So, I started looking into other means and that's when I came across ACV. I didn't believe it at first but I gave it a try. Lo and behold, it started having a positive affect. 

In conjunction with colloidal oatmeal soap, cool showers, and keeping myself washed off more aggressively, the ACV has made a lot of difference. What it's doing internally? I have no clue. 

As a bonus, it has really helped my stomach issues too. How that works, again, I have no idea. And it tastes pretty good with juice. The Walmart brand works fine and is more inexpensive. However, there are specialty brands which are good too. 

https://www.bragg.com/products/organic-a...er-vinegar

Messages In This Thread
Spike Protein Detox Guide - by Kenzo - 12-23-2021, 02:32 PM
RE: Spike Protein Detox Guide - by Ninurta - 12-23-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: Spike Protein Detox Guide - by Kenzo - 12-23-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: Spike Protein Detox Guide - by Ninurta - 12-23-2021, 07:46 PM
RE: Spike Protein Detox Guide - by F2d5thCav - 12-23-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: Spike Protein Detox Guide - by Ninurta - 12-23-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: Spike Protein Detox Guide - by ABNARTY - 12-23-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: Spike Protein Detox Guide - by Ninurta - 12-23-2021, 10:29 PM
RE: Spike Protein Detox Guide - by ABNARTY - 12-24-2021, 03:53 AM
RE: Spike Protein Detox Guide - by Ninurta - 12-24-2021, 04:53 AM