Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The last thing out of Pandora's box
(12-20-2021, 05:35 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 02:17 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I suppose it's always been that way. I think most are not mentally, spiritually, or physically equipped to bear the load of freedom and independence. It's almost like there are two sub-species of humans.

The Eloi and the Moorlocks.

I had to look that up.  tinybigeyes You are well read my friend.

Maybe I was trying to get more to the ant and grasshopper? Maybe Henny Penny? I'm not sure. 

I just see that some folks do not like the burden of responsibility or making serious decisions. Instead they look to set up circumstances where they can skate by those things. Where they can let someone else do it for them. They vote for one of two identical paths every four years. When problems occur, they blame anyone or anything else but their role in their own life. They are easily taken advantage of. 

If someone tells them to put a mask on to save the world, they will do so with self righteous glee. If they see someone who disagrees, now they have an untermensch. 

If someone steals their buying power through inflation, they will blame a President and feel good about their anger. 

Instead of readily available education on any subject, they chose to get their ignorance reinforced via media outlets. And they are proud of it! 

Leaders own the outcomes of their decisions. They dust themselves off when they fall short, reevaluate, and try again. When things go wrong, they look at themselves first. Did I do something wrong? They promote teamwork, not division. 

Leaders have a completely different mindset than the self-righteous blamers. 

They are also dangerous to those who chose to sway by manipulation and deceit. There is something organic about human leadership that sets it apart from manufactured BS. The non-leaders know it instantly and will gravitate to it if left undisturbed. That's why we see them smeared and lied about at every opportunity. They would shepherd the flock to a better place, not the most beneficial for the few slinging the untruths.

Messages In This Thread
The last thing out of Pandora's box - by PLOTUS - 12-18-2021, 05:47 PM
RE: The last thing out of Pandora's box - by ABNARTY - 12-20-2021, 06:17 PM