Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are We Alone? Signal from star 94 light-years away
Quote:
(Yesterday, 11:21 AM)727Sky Wrote: Wrote:I heard today on C2C that the Russians have now determined the signal was from satellite interference which was reinforced when western radio facilities failed to detect any sign of a signal. It may come one day but alas this was not it.

OK, but who's telling the Truth? [Image: tinysure.png] 
Next they'll say it was because Swamp Gas Ascended up into Space and Reflected a Radio Signal  [Image: tinylaughing.png]  back to earth  [Image: tinysurprised.png] 

Sky you and I both know they're Lying, you seen enough Questionable sightings as a Pilot for all those years to know we aren't alone!
I do not know who is telling the truth... However I do not believe a highly advanced race uses radio signals for interstellar communication... To darn slow..
No, as a professional pilot I never saw something UFO ish. That is from 42 years of actually looking outside;  for I have been a believer since I can remember and really wanted to see something.

I tend to be a person who takes someone's word for something and with all the Commercial and Military pilots who have claimed to have seen something UFOish...well I believe them until I can prove otherwise.

The JAL flight over Alaska and then the KC-135 that followed comes to mind right off the bat... Also how the airfarce will not release gun camera footage even though the pilots said the camera was running during an encounter says there must be some hanky panky going on by TPTB..

If it is a consolation prize though, I have had a few friends who claimed they had seen something. One of them was a  maintenance officer on the SR-71 when that bird was so secret most could not spell SR-71 without going to jail.. hahah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Alone? Signal from star 94 light-years away - by 727Sky - 09-03-2016, 02:51 PM