Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Very Marie Christmas
As Hel began transforming Marie backed up and asked “Where is what?”

Hel didn’t seem interested in answering her question so Marie reached under the hem of her dress for her .38 and wondered if the bullets would just bounce off of the now growing giantess. She got the pistol out of the holster and had it halfway pointed toward her adversary when Hel took one step, reached out and grabbed the weapon. She heard the grip crack and the steel give way as Hel crushed the .38 up like an empty beer can.

“Ooof” Marie breathed out. She yelled to Penny and Bella “Load up!”

The three of them ran to the Dually. Once they’d gotten in Marie looked, only to see the now 8 1/2 foot woman bearing down on them quickly. With no time to get away, at 5’3 and weaponless Marie had no chance against the giantess, she did the only thing she could think of. 

She said “Brace yourselves girls!” As the dogs hopped down in the back floorboards she put the truck in drive, floored it and drove forward.

By some stroke of luck, either by Hel’s forward momentum or the way she was positioned in that moment, the airbags didn’t deploy as the brush guard struck the giantess and pitched her forward, putting her head through the windshield. This gave the two dogs, still wearing their reindeer antlers, ample opportunity to begin happily licking Hel’s face.

Hel glared at Marie, who surprised herself by saying “Now can we talk about this?”

Hel said “I want that key.”

“Wait a minute” Marie said shocked. “You think I took it?”

“He said you did.” The Giantess said shrinking back to her former size of over 6 feet and sliding off the hood of the truck, her head having plenty of room to slide out of the busted windshield now that it was much smaller.

Marie reached into the ice chest and got a beer for each of them. “Who? Your father?”

“No, for once he’s innocent.” Hel said. “It was the Red Cap hired to kill you. I searched your room trying to find it but it wasn’t there so was going to go to that party and demand you give it back. Oh don’t give me that look, Father didn’t know it was you I suspected.”

“So were you in my room more than once?” Marie asked.

“No just the one time.”

Marie shivered as she thought what it meant. The first trespasser must have been the Redcap and if she’d been asleep on the bed he would be collecting his pay and she’d be dead.

“Well it’s been fun.” Hel said as she began walking toward the fountain. She grinned at Marie and said “Portal. I have to get back to my realm and make sure everything is still in order. Good luck with that Redcap.” She waved and vanished into the water.

As Marie stood looking at the busted windshield, dreading driving back to the hotel with cold air blowing in her face, she noticed a black car pull into the parking lot. Loki stepped out and took in the scene “Well I see you and Hel spoke.” He said sardonically “We have to get you back to that party. Not to panic you but there is some thing amiss.”

Marie called the dogs. They all got into the car and hurried back to the hotel. Marie threw the car door open and was running toward the entrance before Loki had even put it in park. She got to the ballroom doors and reached to open them as Loki appeared next to her. 

Upon opening the doors she was speechless over the scene in front of her. The tree was pushed over, decorations scattered all over. Tables were laying over on their sides and people were huddled together crying. “Something amiss? Amiss Loki?“ She hissed. She gasped when she saw the Smiths standing in the middle of the chaos, her parents there with them, their hands bound behind them.

Messages In This Thread
A Very Marie Christmas - by VioletDove - 12-09-2021, 01:42 AM
RE: A Very Marie Christmas - by ABNARTY - 12-09-2021, 02:53 AM
RE: A Very Marie Christmas - by VioletDove - 12-09-2021, 04:25 AM
RE: A Very Marie Christmas - by ABNARTY - 12-09-2021, 06:12 PM
RE: A Very Marie Christmas - by VioletDove - 12-09-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: A Very Marie Christmas - by VioletDove - 12-10-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: A Very Marie Christmas - by VioletDove - 12-10-2021, 05:17 PM
RE: A Very Marie Christmas - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 12-11-2021, 04:02 AM
RE: A Very Marie Christmas - by VioletDove - 12-11-2021, 06:38 AM