Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inverters Of Truth
Just sounds like someone watched The Matrix movie series, mixed in some ancient Gnosticism and ran with it. Not sure I buy into. The only part I can get on board with is dimensions bleeding into each other being the reason for a lot of the crazy in the world currently. 

I do believe that scientists did open a portal to another dimension and it has sped up the process but the dimensions have been bleeding into each other since the Earth began, the only difference now is it isn't a natural process but an intentional one- and it is happening much more quickly than Nature ever intended. Instead of small, intermittent portals we are left with huge rips in the veil that separates us and our neighboring dimensions- and simultaneously huge rips in the veil are happening between each dimension and its neighbors as well.

If you think it's weird now just wait... you ain't seen nothing yet.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Inverters Of Truth - by Kenzo - 12-04-2021, 07:41 PM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by Ninurta - 12-04-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by Kenzo - 12-04-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 12-05-2021, 03:16 AM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by Kenzo - 12-05-2021, 08:44 AM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by F2d5thCav - 12-05-2021, 08:45 AM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by Kenzo - 12-05-2021, 09:02 AM