Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inverters Of Truth
Not being  Gnostic, I cannot subscribe to the theory of "Archons", although I do tend to believe that the same (non-Archon) - spirits, for lack of a better word - are perceived among various cultures with various names and attributes suited to the culture in question are in fact the same spirits across cultures. My studies of NDE point in that direction - people who have died report seeing various entities which they "see" through the lens of their own cultures, but which appear to be the self same entity across all the experiences. An entity which never identifies itself, but instead leaves it up to the individual to interpret in light of his own culture. A Christian may see "Jesus", a Muslim "Mohammed", a Hindu "Krishna", etc, regardless of the objective identity of the being, which never actually identities itself to them.

I didn't even know any Gnostics still existed. I thought they all died out in the 400's AD.

While I do believe cross-dimensional beings exist, the basic premise of Gnosticism - that Satan and Yahweh are the same being - seems to be flawed to me, and if that basic premise is flawed, then everything that flows from it must necessarily be flawed as well.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Inverters Of Truth - by Kenzo - 12-04-2021, 07:41 PM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by Ninurta - 12-04-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by Kenzo - 12-04-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 12-05-2021, 03:16 AM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by Kenzo - 12-05-2021, 08:44 AM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by F2d5thCav - 12-05-2021, 08:45 AM
RE: Inverters Of Truth - by Kenzo - 12-05-2021, 09:02 AM