Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marketing for the Armed services
(11-28-2021, 12:43 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 12:20 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/oil...hina-india

https://www.bloombergquint.com/markets/r...ls-release

How accurate it is, I can' tell you. I do know other countries are releasing some of their reserves too under the guise of lowering prices. How much a day or two's worth of oil will make is unclear.

That's too cute! He releases 50 million barrels, and just the US uses about 19 million barrels a day, so if it all went to us, that would still only be 2 1/2 days' worth!

But it ain't all going to us - 18 million barrels are going overseas! That leaves us with less than two days' worth.

That ain't gonna make a very big dent.

But since that "sale" goes primarily to China and India, who are both also dipping into their reserves, that means they don't have to dip as deeply into their reserves, and can maintain more of their "rainy day, in the event of war break glass" oil.

So it is not going to benefit us at all - just a PR move for BidenHarris' dipping poll numbers. It actually benefits our biggest adversary at the moment, China.

I wonder if the CCP has been keeping up their rent-a-president payments to Joe through Hunter? It sure looks like they have!

But it's nice to see they can get freighters OUT of the harbors when they can't get any IN to them!

When stuff makes zero sense like this, you have to start rearranging things until it does. Of course this will get you labeled a CT but so what? Better that than some gullible mark. 
In this case, I am at a loss. Other than doing things to purposely wreak havoc, I can't make heads or tails of it all.

Messages In This Thread
Marketing for the Armed services - by 727Sky - 11-26-2021, 11:11 AM
RE: Marketing for the Armed services - by ABNARTY - 11-26-2021, 01:17 PM
RE: Marketing for the Armed services - by Ninurta - 11-26-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: Marketing for the Armed services - by ABNARTY - 11-27-2021, 08:12 PM
RE: Marketing for the Armed services - by Ninurta - 11-27-2021, 08:34 PM
RE: Marketing for the Armed services - by ABNARTY - 11-28-2021, 12:20 AM
RE: Marketing for the Armed services - by Ninurta - 11-28-2021, 12:43 AM
RE: Marketing for the Armed services - by ABNARTY - 11-28-2021, 03:29 AM