Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Own Personal Experience of Turmeric and Golden Milk
Thanks @"ChiefD",

Unbelievably (to me!)The OP was written 4 years ago!

I actually stopped using the Turmeric Golden Milk some time ago because I couldn't find a decent supply of pure coconut milk.
Every can I could find for sale here in UK had a multitude of "stabilisers" and "emulsifiers" added to it.

I did try using other "milks". there was an Oat based one which worked and tasted quite good but it was expensive to buy regularly.

In the end, I found a much more convenient way (for me) to take my turmeric in the form of capsules with added black pepper and ginger. I've been using them for a couple of years now and they definitely work, although I do get complacent and often forget to take it when my pain is very low-level!

On a side-note... about a year ago, a friend of mine that I meet up with at summer music festivals was limping about quite badly.
She has very bad arthritis on her hip(s) and was camping in a tent that weekend.
I gave her some turmeric capsules to try and help, and in the morning she literally came DANCING over to our camper vans with a HUGE grin on her face!
She was TOTALLY pain-free for the first time in months!!! and had taken NOTHING but the turmeric capsules that I gave her.

Incredible how it works for some folks.

I find that the effect lessens if I take it too often. It seems to work best (for me) if I regulate it to when I really need it, but I've heard that everyone reacts differently to it.

Anyway,
Cheers!

minusculebeercheers
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Own Personal Experience of Turmeric and Golden Milk - by gordi - 07-17-2020, 07:07 AM