Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remember the girl who was raped in the school bathroom
What I keep coming back to is how and why things ended up this way in regards to the standard procedures currently in place. What legalities or procedures hampered the proper course that would have had stopped the second rape and keep the parent from blowing up at a school board meeting? Was this some coverup by the school board, or were their hands tied in some way by procedure? Was this rapist related to the school board in some way and getting special treatment?

I can't believe it has anything to do with who uses the bathrooms. I think that is a diversion, but diverting from what? That's a deep rabbit hole and one can't be sure if they found the right tunnel that leads to the truth at it's end. I think I found that, but most would probably believe me to be too extreme in my conclusions while some few might think I nailed it.

My main question: What influenced them to deal with the problem the way they did?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember the girl who was raped in the school bathroom - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 10-30-2021, 04:05 PM