Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not exactly a Match for with Human DNA
(10-24-2021, 05:18 PM)guohua Wrote: Skull Binding was an attempt to Mimic the Gods, I think. 
Ankhenaten and his Wife (sister) were both reported to have been tall and thinly shaped with narrow shoulders.
I think they had a parent that was Alien and shared theat DNA.
I could be wrong.

This is a statue of Nefertiti, Akhenaten's wife and Tutankhamun's mother, made during her life:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10246]

She was sort of lanky, now wasn't she? The odd-shaped headgear seems to have been made to hide her odd shaped head, and it's interesting that she apparently normally ran around wearing just a hat and sandals... I reckon being royalty does have it's privileges!

It is said that the style of art practiced during the reign of Ahkenaten and the cult of Aten was more naturalistic, more life-like and true to reality than the normal Egyptian formulaic style of art, and this is an example of that. Another piece showing Akhenaten with a pot belly is another example of it.

After the death of Akhenaten and the accession of Tutankhamun to the throne, the priests of Amun rebelled against the cult of Aten and restored the cult of Amun to pre-eminence, ending this style of Egyptian art.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not exactly a Match for with Human DNA - by Ninurta - 10-24-2021, 06:31 PM