Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Really strange dream last night. Prophetic maybe?
(10-13-2021, 04:55 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: The angry mob lining up for gasoline and parents abandoning children gives me the impression that something was coming like an extinction level event and everyone was panicked enough to drop everything and leave immediately. Where they were going is hard to say, maybe a safer place or maybe somewhere to die when this event will happen.

Nuclear war maybe a good match, like the 1983 made for television movie "The Day After". An incoming asteroid that will blast Earth into bits sounds like another good match. A deadly invasion of aliens or troops coming in fast and hard is another possibility.

Whatever this event in your dream was, it seems a hopeless and deadly situation for people to leave their babies behind and fight over gasoline to leave town.

ETA: If you could add any other details, even ones that don't make any sense, it could be helpful in figuring this out. Also, the way you described the daycare made me very emotional, it must have been hard to experience even if it was "just a dream".

It has been a couple of days with even stranger dreams, though not quite as prophetic feeling, so difficult to remember. However I DO remember that there were not a lot of people around except for lots at the gas station- seemed like the majority of people had cleared out. Also WHERE the dream was occurring. It definitely was not where we live, much further south because of heat and accents. It was a rural town, wide open spaces, no mountains or beach. Maybe West Texas or further west? That's all I got.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Really strange dream last night. Prophetic maybe? - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-13-2021, 04:33 PM