Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Southwest Pilots Union Sues To Block Airline’s Vaccination Mandate
(10-12-2021, 02:30 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Been seeing posting else where from "US Freedom Flyers". No clue who they are but they sound like some sort of union/association/etc. 

They are trying to dissuade airline industry folks from calling in sick or not showing up. Comments to those posts are telling the Freedom Flyers to take a hike.

To be fair, I know so little of the details, I cannot comment one way or another.

US Freedom Flyers is kinda like a fraternal organization for American pilots, or something like that. They are against vaccine mandates, but they are also against calling in sick, as they view that to be "illegal". Here's a news flash for them: slavery is also illegal in the US, so no one can FORCE you to work, legally. Take a day, go fishing... and if everyone takes the same day, that's just too damned bad for the totalitarians.

I say do whatever it takes to oppose totalitarians. If that means calling in sick en masse, then fuck the naysayers - - what they are doing is clearly not working! Calling in sick and freezing transportation, however, does seem to leave a mark...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Southwest Pilots Union Sues To Block Airline’s Vaccination Mandate - by Ninurta - 10-12-2021, 04:43 AM