Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China’s Nightmarish New Bio Weapon Targets Race and Ethnicity
Explanation: Uhhh? Hmmmmm?

I did talk about this a little in my thread ...

Its The Smell! I Love The Smell Of BioWarfare In The Morning! Deoderizing The Left!

Quote:Now before anybody starts schreeching about 'indiscriminate bioweapons' ... I counter with the fact that I can specifically target ...

Sexes [X/Y chromosomes]

Races [HOXBOX Haplogroups ]

Mindsets [Brain regions such as the Frontal Cortex and or the Amygdala etc.]

And so CRISPR can be very targeted and can be programmed to engage a specific individual if need be.

Personal Disclosure: So I am totally NOT surprised by this news at all ok ... AT ALL!

What I am surprised about is this thread of mine hasn't garnered more views or replies ...

I want the JAB! Give Me The JAB!

Where I reveal the positive side of CRISPRcas9 uses to extend lifespans easily and quickly.

Sure the Chinese did it first ... but we can replicate that tech easily ok.

Why aren't we extending the lives of everybody eh?

I strongly suggest that everyone please have a drink and deeply ponder that. minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: China’s Nightmarish New Bio Weapon Targets Race and Ethnicity - by OmegaLogos - 10-10-2021, 02:54 AM