Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Antichrist
Christ said he came for the Jews not the Canaanites (non Jews) after saying it would be unfair to take the bread from the Children of Israel and cast it to the dogs.. You can read the full encounter somewhere around Mathew 15/21.. If a belief in some invisible god gives one hope and happiness I say go for it. There have been many on their knees praying before the blade fell upon their neck. 

Your Enemy is evil as you are to your enemy and both sides pray to their god for victory.. One side will be disappointed; but never doubt for it was God's will...!

The older I get the more I see that Religions are a destructive force which has been and still is responsible for untold thousands of deaths and wars, all in the name of some silent unseen sky fairy who has mankind write what the god supposedly wants us to believe. Key words being "man writes what is to be believed" and then the man claims his hand was guided by some supreme god.

Thousands of years of stifled growth and advancement due to some written words supposedly by a god who promises paradise after you are dead yet written by men who seek power or live in a fantasy of their own creation today.. 

Islam is a classic example of the dregs of a religion/government because they can not be separated. If oil had not been found in the country of Saudi Arabia and their funding of mosque and terrorist cells around the world had been eliminated earth would be a safer place IMO.

I actually had a good day at golf...you should hear me when things do not go so well !! hahahahah

Messages In This Thread
The Antichrist - by guohua - 08-23-2021, 11:30 PM
RE: The Antichrist - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 08-24-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: The Antichrist - by OmegaLogos - 08-24-2021, 12:43 AM
RE: The Antichrist - by guohua - 08-24-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: The Antichrist - by Ninurta - 08-27-2021, 01:59 AM
RE: The Antichrist - by F2d5thCav - 08-27-2021, 06:53 AM
RE: The Antichrist - by 727Sky - 08-28-2021, 08:20 AM
RE: The Antichrist - by F2d5thCav - 08-28-2021, 12:31 PM
RE: The Antichrist - by guohua - 08-28-2021, 02:59 PM