Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Devastating Losses In Classified Wargames
(07-28-2021, 07:54 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 02:03 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Strategic alliance with Russia would make US & Russia together king......but TPTB wants to play that good guy--bad guy game forever, making deals impossible. But to counter China, Russia could certainly help. And as China get`s more powerfull, it is most likely a threat to Russia also now and future IMO.....

It's an unfortunate turn of events that Russia has gotten cozy with China over the last few months in the face of the American Left's unreasoning yet relentless onslaught against all things Russian. last year, and the year before, we had an open window to cooperation treaties, but since BidenHarris's regime has seized the reins of power, all those bets are off, and Russia has been nuzzling up to the CCP.

For example, last year when China was poised to strike India, and there had been border clashes at the northenr border of India, Russia "delayed" delivery of some state of the art missile systems to China, citing a production shortage and previous commitments to... India. India got their missiles first, preventing a Chinese assault on them. China was plenty pissed off about that, but it was what it was, and Russia maintained the truce on that border without ever going there.

Flash forward a mere 6 months, and China and Russia are now holding hands while the US watches the courtship through a frosty window, from outside. Our chance has passed, I think, and the world is a more dangerous place for the US to eke out it's existence. BidenHarris and the American Left placed the wrong bet, and lost. While Russia is not and has never been our friend, the CCP is far more dangerous to US interests, and they have succeeded in courting Russia where the US has failed. That doubles their danger to us now.

Russia would have been far more useful as an ally than as a member of an enemy axis, and the Americans blew it under the BidenHarris Regime, no doubt with input from the Klintons, who have always had a hard on for Russia ever since communism failed there and Russia became inimical to the American Marxists.

Regarding the war gaming, the more things change, the more they stay the same:

I am not sure, but i allways had feeling that Russians have never trusted Chineses. The marriage is partly because Russia economy needs China .West has made sanctions to Russia for years and years....so Russia turns to East more. I bet they have misseles ready to counter china allways. Now maybe even some trade war going ..

Russia has just started a trade war with China

Well like the old saying says...." The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Big mistage that US and Russia are not now together against China...BidenHarris Regime/Clintons etc dont want to give equal status to Russia ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devastating Losses In Classified Wargames - by Kenzo - 07-28-2021, 08:34 PM