Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reel or Real
(07-27-2021, 11:55 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I've never trusted Ed and Lorraine Warren, anyhow. I've never caught them uttering anything spook related that was true. They seem to be in it for the money to me, but I know a lot of folks swear by them and hang on to their every word...  but to me that just tells me that they are capable of doing incalculable damage to the field of parapsychology.

The Ghost Monk in the church - the only way that could have been a double exposure would be if it were an intentional one. The monk would have had to have been photographed in his black robe against a solid screen of some other color, and the church interior superimposed or "second photoed" on top of that image, because there was no competing double background n the photo. Since the clergyman who took the photo has an unassailable reputation for honesty, I can see him intentionally having done that.

Agreed, I would say they're in it for the money.  I laughed pretty hard when I was watching some "haunting" show.  These people enlisted the help of the Warrens, and when they showed them a picture they had taken with a bright blob in it, the good old Warrens said they were dealing with a "high-level demon."

Not some low-level piss ant, oh no, this was a level 99 boss demon, for sure.  "That'll be $2,500 to be rid of this high-level heathen, please."
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Reel or Real - by guohua - 07-27-2021, 03:02 AM
RE: Reel or Real - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-27-2021, 03:47 AM
RE: Reel or Real - by Bally002 - 07-27-2021, 05:23 AM
RE: Reel or Real - by Ninurta - 07-27-2021, 11:55 PM
RE: Reel or Real - by Schmoe1 - 07-30-2021, 03:54 AM
RE: Reel or Real - by ABNARTY - 07-28-2021, 02:56 AM