Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Multi-stage Biological Weapons
(07-11-2021, 06:03 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Did some more digging and this may possibly be linked to a video interview with Luc Montagnier who has made the following statements.

Quote:Everyone vaccinated for covid will DIE, warns French virologist
Tuesday, May 25, 2021 by: Ethan Huff    

(Natural News) There is no chance of long-term survival for anyone who received a Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injection, according to leading French virologist Luc Montagnier.

Everyone who is getting jabbed for the Chinese Virus will die, he reportedly stated during a recent interview, which you can watch below at Brighteon.com.

“There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated,” Montagnier stated plainly during the segment. “We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.”

After studying at length the ingredients contained in the injections and what they do, Montagnier came to the conclusion that every single person who gets the shot will eventually die from antibody-dependent enhancement, or ADE.

I don't do video, it eats up my data, perhaps Mystic has this one or has watched it. I just c/p what quotes have been given unless I can find a transcript.

I have read some information that supposedly debunked some exaggerations of his claims. It seemed like good info and it didn't alter his message too much. I don't trust him though because of his HIV work, but he may have developed a conscience in his later years.

www.naturalnews.com

I've posted most every video I've seen myself. However, there are many that are covered from the content creators I watch on Fox Hole, or DLive.  
My suggestion for you, and others interested, is to watch their shows. They always cover any new news that has to do with Covid and opposing views. 

RedPill78 does interviews on weekends. He has some doctors/scientists on from time to time. 

The Table of Titans covers topics in great detail; it's not always about the virus, but when it is, they offer scientific proof and show videos, etc. 

Woke Societies, which should have been called "Awakened Societies", always does a great job too. He said he named his channel "woke" to trick the left into watching and getting red-pilled on topics. 

If anyone is interested in making an account on Fox Hole, go to Pilled.net and sign up. At the top of the screen is a place to click on "Fox Hole". Click that and you're in. Your ID and PW is the same for both places. 

DLive is a good place to go when upgrades are being made on Fox Hole. 
FH is still growing, so they are still putting things in place to make it the best, most secure platform on the internet. Sometimes it buffers. This is when they are working on it, so having DLive, Twitch, or another platform to watch these content creators is a good idea. Forget You Tube. Most all on Fox Hole have been banned there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by 727Sky - 07-11-2021, 07:34 AM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by Ninurta - 07-11-2021, 09:38 AM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-11-2021, 07:17 PM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by F2d5thCav - 07-14-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by Kenzo - 07-14-2021, 05:33 PM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by F2d5thCav - 07-14-2021, 06:41 PM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by Kenzo - 07-14-2021, 07:08 PM