Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Twelve States Are Putting the Entire Country at Risk
(07-10-2021, 08:08 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: I don't think this attracts any,  and it becomes continuous. And how different do you Maderna people feel.? ... A certain amount of difference for me. Especially Time. yes time passage... the length I feel verses the  apparent actual time you experienced. Yes,, whats the movie ? no movie but sometimes gasping for breath, a no smoker. tingling fingertips accompanied with loss of grip or feel. Maybe a large pen would arrest the problem some. Just about to give it all to the kids, remember without income you will lose capitol. and risk collapse. So the Past meets the now. Who knows, it may transition. My Kids will do well even with a large inheritance plopped on them. But their both smart enough to rise to the top of their field now and are capable in working as an LLC. Pretty soon just doing  creative pursuits and run the Company('s) And for us to Leave as little harm as possible. 
Meanwhile .....

Numbness or tingling could be caused by blood clots. Might want to have that looked at, especially since these jabs are known to cause them. 

From all I've read, the Pfizer shot appears to have the worse side effects. Maybe you'll get lucky. TIME will tell.  Good luck, @"PLOTUS".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twelve States Are Putting the Entire Country at Risk - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-10-2021, 09:26 PM