Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Genesis making sense to me
Thank you for the videos. I watched them all with only a short one hour break.   tinybiggrin

This man explains everything very well that might have confused some people before. 

I've said for years that the Christian Bible has many mistranslated texts; he backs that up with evidence. That's not to say there isn't a lot of truth to be found in some scriptures. It's just another book describing the same thing as other "religious texts" using different words and different metaphors. 

One thing I learned was that Enoch saw the Earth as being flat with a dome across the top. Say what?!
That could explain what I've read elsewhere where people think our skies are just a simulation, and our moon is a projection. 
What was that guys name that showed a film he took of the moon that had lines going through it, or something, like it was being covered with a film to keep us from seeing what's really going on up there? I forget now exactly what it was. I know his name had 777 in it, I think. I did a thread on it at the time, but I don't know if it's on this board. 

Anyway, I found all the videos very informative; great work!    minusculeclap

Messages In This Thread
Genesis making sense to me - by guohua - 07-04-2021, 05:55 AM
RE: Genesis making sense to me - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-04-2021, 08:32 PM
RE: Genesis making sense to me - by guohua - 07-04-2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Genesis making sense to me - by guohua - 07-04-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: Genesis making sense to me - by guohua - 07-04-2021, 11:20 PM