Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The U.S. Constitution and Power Equity
(06-30-2021, 01:19 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I haven't looked into becoming an expat too much after I found out what red tape was involved and how much it would cost to go through the legal process here in the states. Even if the process were free of charge and used a simple form, I don't want to leave the U.S. really, I love the states but hate what we're becoming.

I haven't looked into what country might make a good choice based on the liberty and freedom of it's people, so there may be a few choices left on Earth as a refuge for expats that long for the freedoms we once had here. Without other choices, all we have left is the constitution and it requires that it be honored, respected, and followed esp. by those that took an oath to do so. As long as I live I will defend that piece of paper and I never had a job in politics, policing or the military that required my loyalty to the constitution, I do this because it is a civic duty of every legal citizen of our republic.

There is no other country to run to for freedom. WE ARE IT! That's why it is so important for people to get in the fight and defend our freedoms before the Commies take us over. If we go down, the whole world goes down with us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The U.S. Constitution and Power Equity - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-30-2021, 05:06 PM