Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The U.S. Constitution and Power Equity
Over on Gab and Parler (that is still limping along), I posted the following thoughts as my other online persona Buchanan J. Marsh.

Quote:The power of centralized government to wage wars and control everything has created a cartel of corrupt world governments in collusion to control the people and resources of the planet. However, if the people had full control over the governmental powers, mob rule would instantly become anarchy.

The checks and balances created by the United States constitution are the only chance for our republic to create and maintain an equitable share of national power. This can only function properly if the constitution is followed without corruption of it's founding principles.

I considered using Buck Marsh over on FB to post this as well, but figured it would get swatted down. Feel free to friend me on those other platforms if you wish.

Anyway, I thought I'd get some input here on this thought, bounce it around a bit. Thanks in advance.

Messages In This Thread
The U.S. Constitution and Power Equity - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 06-27-2021, 04:11 PM