Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boundary of heliosphere mapped for the first time
(06-21-2021, 05:39 PM)guohua Wrote: That is Awesome, now my question is, How was the Heliosphere Created?
They say it was a natural occurrence, the Heliosphere was naturally created as the Early Earth was formed.

I think Not.

In a way, the heliosphere was created by man. it's just a word humans use to describe the volume of space contained within the boundary of the heliopause. The heliopause is the boundary where the sun loses physical influence on surrounding space - it's the limit of the sun's "reach". it is the boundary where the solar wind is no longer strong enough to oppose the interstellar winds. Solar wind, just like wind in the air, has a pressure associated with it, The heliopause is where that pressure of the solar wind becomes too low to counteract and redirect incoming pressure from the interstellar wind.

Quote:I have thought our Earth is like an Experiment or a body that was Helped alone in it Formation.
Our Earth has some many life saving protections for Water/Carbon Based life.

We, Humans were created for a purpose. JMHO

I think similarly. In all my years, however, I've never been able to figure out what that purpose is, so I just amble along aimlessly.

Quote:I have a VERY Have time believing all the Earths Seas, Oceans and Cavities of Water came from Icy Asteroids  Crashing into Earth.
I also don't believe our Moon was formed from our Earth due to a Collision. No, I think our Moon was made to help sustain Life.
JMHO

You know, it's been said that life could never have started on Earth without the moon present to cause tides, which as the theory goes, stirred the primoridal soup until life just happened. If that is really how it happened, then my aimless wanderings ARE the purpose of life!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boundary of heliosphere mapped for the first time - by Ninurta - 06-22-2021, 04:11 AM