Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China ready to launch first crew to new space station
(06-15-2021, 05:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I think this is scary. If China gets in a position of power in space, it's game over for us Earthlings. All they'd have to do is use a DEW (directed energy weapon) on anyone who gets out of line. There is a reason why the U.S. banned China's astronauts on the International Space Station. We can't allow them to gain control.

I wouldn't worry much over it.

Space stations appear to be an end-of-life gasp from dying nations. The Soviet Union put up Mir, and then collapsed. The US put up the ISS, and is now in the process of collapsing. China putting an orbital station up could be a good sign of the end of the CCP.

Besides that, they have already armed space, and CCP satellites with lethal intent are over our heads right now, at this instant - in violation of international law, but there nonetheless. Nations have a bad habit of ignoring international law that conflicts with their desires.

The manned space stations aren't what you need to worry about. The orbital weapons platforms that are already in place are what needs to concern you.

Something I learned long ago - don't be distracted by looking where their right finger is pointing, concentrate instead on what their left hand is DOING while they are trying to distract you with their finger-pointing.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: China ready to launch first crew to new space station - by Ninurta - 06-15-2021, 06:46 PM