Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here We Go Again...
I guess the first round ended too soon for them to keep control of the masses, so here we go with round two!

China Returns to Its Strict Covid Restrictions to Fight a New Outbreak

Quote:BEIJING — Neighborhoods under strict lockdown. Thousands quarantined. Millions tested in mere days. Overseas arrivals locked up for weeks and sometimes months.

I'm sure Biden's China cohorts told him about this. Is this one reason the U.S. border is open?

You know China will spread this across the world just like they did the first time. Thing is, this one could end up being the real thing, and millions could die thinking it's another lie. 

I don't know what to think about this yet. 

Quote:Beijing has demanded that travelers from dozens of countries spend two weeks in employer-supervised quarantine even before flying to China. Once there, travelers must spend at least two weeks and sometimes three or longer in government-supervised quarantine, even if they are fully vaccinated. Rounds of tests can turn up a possibly false positive, leading to more tests and additional days or weeks in isolation.

Or, it could be another ploy to get people "vaccinated". I think that's the main thing they're after. People need to get this DNA alteration so the future they have planned out can go into effect. 

Quote:At home, China’s leaders are pushing its people to get vaccinated. It has administered about 800 million doses by the government’s count, compared with 300 million administered in the United States. Yin Weidong, the chairman and chief executive of Sinovac Biotech, one of China’s main vaccine manufacturers, told state television last Friday that Chinese regulators had approved the emergency use of vaccines in children as young as 3.

Still, administering 800 million doses — almost all of the vaccines require two shots — means most of China’s 1.4 billion people have not been fully vaccinated. Some people remain hesitant to get the shots, and Chinese media outlets have used the Guangzhou outbreak to encourage skeptics to get inoculated.

Click on the title above to read the full article. 

Messages In This Thread
Here We Go Again... - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-10-2021, 07:22 PM
RE: Here We Go Again... - by 727Sky - 06-10-2021, 11:50 PM
RE: Here We Go Again... - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-11-2021, 12:08 AM
RE: Here We Go Again... - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-11-2021, 02:20 PM
RE: Here We Go Again... - by ABNARTY - 06-11-2021, 12:11 AM
RE: Here We Go Again... - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-11-2021, 12:18 AM
RE: Here We Go Again... - by 727Sky - 06-11-2021, 03:42 AM
RE: Here We Go Again... - by Minstrel - 06-11-2021, 06:34 PM
RE: Here We Go Again... - by Ninurta - 06-11-2021, 11:01 PM
RE: Here We Go Again... - by Minstrel - 06-12-2021, 08:17 AM
RE: Here We Go Again... - by guohua - 06-11-2021, 09:02 PM