Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pension Funds Buying a Ton of Homes in America
I just received a card in the mail yesterday that someone wants to buy my house, as is, all cash.  No name on the card, just and address and number to call if I want to sell.

Houses are in high demand right now. The real estate people are making tons of money! It's a sellers market. It IS a great time to sell, but then you have to think about buying something else, which could become a problem. Most properties are snatched up as soon as they go on the market. So, you end up paying much more than your house brought, or worse, having to rent the rest of your life. 
I don't like having someone else tell me I can't hang a picture here or there, or that I can't paint my room the color I like. And, I don't like people coming into my home to do surprise "inspections" either. 

I think they are buying up all the houses to rent out to all the illegals they are allowing in, or, like you said, to just keep the average American from reaching the American dream.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pension Funds Buying a Ton of Homes in America - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-10-2021, 02:17 AM