Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
North Carolina Police No longer Responding*
(06-08-2021, 04:09 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Asheville isn't that far away from me, maybe 1.5 hours drive, if that much. I've been there many times. I never realized it was such a liberal city until just recently. But then, I wasn't paying attention to politics back then. 

Oh well, they made their bed, let them lie in it. This is what they voted for. So happy they got it.   tinysure

Asheville is a college town, so, yeah, Liberal like Karl Marx. Kinda sorta in the same basket as Charlottesville.

I have to wonder - would they at least send an investigator out if, for instance, a trespasser on my place just vanishes? You know, just disappears, falls right off the face of the Earth, never to be seen or heard from again?

D'ye reckon they'd at least send an investigator out to ask if I've seen him? I mean, you know, I haven't - I was asleep that day - but it would be nice to at least be asked...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Carolina Police No longer Responding* - by Ninurta - 06-08-2021, 05:54 AM