Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of Reasons Why Michigan's Governor Whitmer Must Go
Here's a good article that lists all the BS pulled by Michigan's Governor Whitmer. I never liked her and didn't vote for her, but I reluctantly paid attention and remember all this crap she has done. The website is called "100 Percent F*ed Up". I never heard of it, but I remember everything on that list.

Quote:Recent Court Ruling Against Michigan’s Tyrannical Governor Signals End Of Her Reign May Be Near…Here’s The LIST of Reasons Why She Must Go!  By Patty McMurray | May 30, 2021

The article presents a long and comprehensive list and ends with the following.

Quote:Washington Examiner reports – Recall petitions against Gov. Gretchen Whitmer can proceed, a Michigan court ruled on Thursday.

The Board of State Canvassers “correctly” approved the six recall petitions against Whitmer and one against Lt. Gov. Garlin Gilchrist, Judges Kathleen Jansen, and Michael Gadola of the Michigan Court of Appeals ruled on Thursday, rejecting one argument made by counsel for the governor as “unpersuasive.”

https://100percentfedup.com/recent-court...e-must-go/

Messages In This Thread
List of Reasons Why Michigan's Governor Whitmer Must Go - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 06-01-2021, 04:53 PM