Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amazon Devices Will Soon Automatically Share Your Internet With Neighbors
(05-31-2021, 03:04 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I think this may be the real start of "The Internet Of Things".

Supposedly for it to work, the way they want it to work,  there has to be greater inter connectivity. One of the issues, supposedly, they have with 5G is that the transmitters have to be closer together. So I guess instead of putting a 5g transmitter at each house, they can by-pass that, by just allowing connection to all devices in all the houses.

Just a thought.

I don't have any of those devices, but they don't need Alexa, Ring, or all those other monitoring devices, to keep tabs on everything you do. Almost all electronic devices and all cell phones do a good enough job of that now. They are just trying to make it cheaper for them to do so.

If it is about 5g then they are extremely behind the times. China and other countries are already moving on to 6g while a few Scandinavian countries are already implementing 7g from what I've read. From my perspective we really don't need any more connectivity than we already have so it really begs the question "Why?"

Maybe those who think the "vaxxine" is making people magnetic/metallic for the purpose of mind/behavior control using certain frequencies aren't too far off the mark- it certainly worked when tested on rodents! Sounds crazy but the way things have been playing out not as far fetched as it would have been a year ago!

An interesting tidbit: They are now offering 5g internet service for rural residences in some areas. One of my daughters has it. No wires involved, just a 5g receiver that gets internet signal through the air. She is pissed because half of their electronics can't hook up to it because they are 4g (Smart TV, etc.) and not compatible. Ironically Amazon devices will hook up to it- even 3g and 4g devices. I guess old Bezos is smarter than the average bear because he is looking to score a HUGE picnic basket on this! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon Devices Will Soon Automatically Share Your Internet With Neighbors - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 05-31-2021, 12:54 PM