Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teen charged in death of 4 year old boy
(05-19-2021, 04:54 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: In our attempt to make sense out those things we cannot understand, we often throw the baby out with the bathwater. I think you are likely justified in hating some people, but don't give up on all people. Of course, this is simply the way I think about it. It is just my opinion, and we all know what that is worth. 

The hurting of a child is horrible. It should be addressed, but it is a waste of valuable time and energy, just looking at the color of the offender.

Again, just my opinion.

You'll notice that I never made reference to the color of the offender, just called him a "loon". That is because batshit crazy comes in all colors. Lunacy is an equal opportunity offender.

As for hating humans, there are two types of people in this world. Some hate humanity, but love people, and the other type loves humanity, but hates the people that make it up. I'm one of the former, not the latter.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teen charged in death of 4 year old boy - by Ninurta - 05-19-2021, 05:19 PM