Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Employers liable for vaccine adverse events if mandated
(05-19-2021, 12:22 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 05:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"GeauxHomeLittleD", just curious... How does one work two FULL TIME jobs, plus a part time job? Full time is 8 hours, right? Plus a lunch break of at least 30 minutes. So, two jobs would be 17 hours. Then you add the part time job.  I mean, when did she sleep?
I admit I worked many days doing over-time on my job, usually 16.5 hours every other day, but a person has to have a break in there somewhere to get some rest. 
When did she have time for a part-time job?  

As I said, I'm just curious.  Kudos to your daughter!   minusculebeercheers

First job was 6am- 2pm M-F, second job was 3pm-11pm M-F, third job was 9am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Before she got the second job she was going to college during those hours. I raised my granddaughter for the first  four years of her life. Speaking of her we'll be picking her up in a couple of weeks- hooray! 

@"GeauxHomeLittleD", Wow!  I wish I had energy like that. I don't think I ever did, not even in my younger days; not without a break to get some much needed rest.  tinyhuh

Well, more power to her. Good job!  Glad you're going to see her soon.  tinybiggrin

Messages In This Thread
Employers liable for vaccine adverse events if mandated - by drussell41 - 05-18-2021, 10:52 AM
RE: Employers liable for vaccine adverse events if mandated - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-19-2021, 02:41 AM