Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Employers liable for vaccine adverse events if mandated
(05-18-2021, 05:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"GeauxHomeLittleD", just curious... How does one work two FULL TIME jobs, plus a part time job? Full time is 8 hours, right? Plus a lunch break of at least 30 minutes. So, two jobs would be 17 hours. Then you add the part time job.  I mean, when did she sleep?
I admit I worked many days doing over-time on my job, usually 16.5 hours every other day, but a person has to have a break in there somewhere to get some rest. 
When did she have time for a part-time job?  

As I said, I'm just curious.  Kudos to your daughter!   minusculebeercheers

First job was 6am- 2pm M-F, second job was 3pm-11pm M-F, third job was 9am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Before she got the second job she was going to college during those hours. I raised my granddaughter for the first  four years of her life. Speaking of her we'll be picking her up in a couple of weeks- hooray! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Employers liable for vaccine adverse events if mandated - by drussell41 - 05-18-2021, 10:52 AM
RE: Employers liable for vaccine adverse events if mandated - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 05-19-2021, 12:22 AM