Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Border Problem
I've heard a lot of folks talking about fixing the broken immigration system... but none have been able to tell what is "broken" about it. In order to effect a repair on anything, anything at all, one must first know what is "broken, exactly what stands in need of fixing. Until they can point to the broken part, they cannot fix it.

Now I can point to the broken parts, at least those I consider to be broken, but have no faith at all in the BidenHarris Regime to fix it. They seem to be hell bent for leather on increasing the damage caused by running it broken.

Eventually, it's going to be left to the citizens to fix the problem, because the Marxists never will. That will get pretty ugly when it gets to that point, but it's unavoidable if the citizens intend to remain citizens, and not be placed on reservations in what was once their own nation, but is no more, by invaders who eventually outnumber them. Just ask an Indian how that works.

And now we have 'em pouring in at the rate of more than a million a year, a pace that the Indians never had to contend with when it was Europeans doing the invading. I expect the Hispanics can git 'er done a lot faster than the Europeans did if they are allowed to continue their invasion unchecked.

The drugs I don't care about. None of my business how other folks choose to destroy their own lives. Ditto the human trafficking. They are obviously supplying a demand, or they would not be in business. Folks from down there are willingly selling their kids and daughters into it, or the women are voluntarily entering the situation, or the slavers would have no stock to sell. Yeah, I said it, and I'll stand by it as heartlessly as I need to. That ain't my problem to fix, it the problem of the folks supplying the demand to fix, or the folks allowing the demand to fix, but I am neither of those.

MY problem to fix is the invading forces taking over our territory, that's the one I'm willing to work on, not the side issues, and fixing THAT problem might get a little bloodier than the government Marxists would like before all is said and done. Again, just ask an Indian how that works when you are defending your home from an obvious invasion and cannot count on anyone else to do it for you.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The Border Problem - by 727Sky - 05-03-2021, 08:04 AM
RE: The Border Problem - by 727Sky - 05-03-2021, 12:20 PM
RE: The Border Problem - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-03-2021, 03:38 PM
RE: The Border Problem - by Ninurta - 05-03-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: The Border Problem - by ABNARTY - 05-04-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: The Border Problem - by guohua - 05-06-2021, 09:43 PM