Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
mysterious directed energy attack near White House
It wasn't me. I didn't do it. I wasn't even there, I was all the way on the other side of town. He was already dead when I got there. I didn't know she was the Mayor's daughter - she didn't tell me.

There. I think that just about covers everything!

In all honesty, whomever is suggesting "Russia, Russia, RUSSIA!" is probably barking up the wrong tree. if the attack on the White House occurred last November, Trump was still there, not Biden, and according to the Leftist narrative, Trump and Putin are best buds, so Russia would not have attacked Trump, by their own logic.

One thread, admittedly thin, connecting the attacks are that they were against US persons, and occurred in Cuba and China - both communist nations.

The brain works on electrical impulses travelling along neurons. Microwaves (and wifi for that matter, including 5G, or any other radio wave) are electrical radiation travelling as radiant energy. If that were focused and directed, it could affect brain activity by disrupting or redirecting the electrical impulses travelling on neurons, which in turn could lead to the symptoms reported. I once saw some birds travel through a RADAR beam (radiant electrical energy focused into a beam) too close to the focusing array, and they went POOF! in the beam, like they were flying through a giant, open air, high power microwave oven. The struggle is real - it can do "stuff", and ain't nothing to play with.

The "high pitched sound" reported in some cases could be a byproduct of the wave generators, or it could be an effect of misleading neurons, i.e. stimulating a hearing neuron to report a"sound" to the hearing centers of thee brain that isn't really there.

Could be a nefarious weapon of the dastardly communists, with intent to affect the target's thinking process.  Could be a freak combination of wifi or 5G or cell tower waves that run along the same track and get phased together to potentiate one another, increasing the wave amplitude.

Could be... ALIENS!

Or something, some electrically active mineral, in the Earth itself being acted upon accidentally and releasing the waves.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: mysterious directed energy attack near White House - by Ninurta - 04-30-2021, 05:38 AM
RE: mysterious directed energy attack near White House - by drussell41 - 05-02-2021, 03:51 PM