Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Doug Casey On The Shocking 2025 “Deagel” Forecast
When I first read of the Deagel forecast, my initial conclusion was that their site had been hacked.  Apparently not.  I agree with @"Ninurta" , this "analysis" is hard to believe, it sounds more like fearmongering than anything else.

Bio warfare is a huge roll of the dice.  One can't be certain the "bug" won't mutate and end up being just as lethal to one's own people as everyone else.  Once it is 'out there', the rules of nature dictate what happens.

Casey makes good points, but I always pause when I read people defending Russia's actions regarding Ukraine.  Their core argument boils down to "Ukrainians don't have the right to self-determination".  So, if those making that argument are intellectually honest, then they should have no problem being owned lock, stock, and barrel by, say, the CCP in Beijing ... because self-determination is not something we have a right to.  Big, slippery slope there.  An extension of this idea is that, "really, all of central Europe (excluding, oddly, Germany) doesn't have the right to self determination, and what is NATO doing there, anyway?!" ... too many logical parts missing in this thinking, one of the biggest being the assumption that there can be no geopolitical change from the world as it existed in 1989.

I think, though, sadly, he is correct about the USA.  The wrong people seized power and the rest of the government sat on its collective asses and watched it happen without even raising an objection.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doug Casey On The Shocking 2025 “Deagel” Forecast - by F2d5thCav - 04-23-2021, 07:37 AM