Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus
(04-30-2021, 11:33 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 09:01 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 08:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Blacks are more criminally prone. that is undeniable. Whether it is nature or nurture is up for debate, but the basic facts are not. Some folks here think it is "society's" fault. I look towards their brethren in Africa, and that leads me to believe that it is inherent, rather than upbringing, but still the cause is open for debate. the facts on the ground, that blacks are more criminally inclined, for whatever reason, is not open to debate. it is "settled science".

Settled science? Can you provide me a link for some statistics from a trusted source?

That depends on how well you trust Google. All you really have to do is Google things like "African violence" to see how much more violent a place like Africa is than, for instance, Pakistan, Afghanistan, or any of the other allegedly "violent" areas. I don't know, for example, of any instances of the hands being chopped of of entire villages of people in Afghanistan, but I cannot say the same for Africa. 

In the US, the FBI keeps statistics on violent crime, and those statistics clearly show Blacks to be more prone to violence than Whites or especially Asians on a percentage basis of their populations. Now, Leftists will "spin" that up as evidence that police disproportionately take action against Blacks, but I submit that if they do not commit the violence, there is no excuse to take action, so I question that "spin".

Okay. My trust, regarding google, depends on the issue. If i google "Population of Canada" or "Coffee production in Brazil" i trust google. If i google "covid vaccine safety" well... you know...

I will google this stuff at some point. And yeah, your point is understandable. If a black man walks the street, minding his own business, a police officer will not shoot him just like that.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-22-2021, 12:36 PM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-26-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:48 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 12:00 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:56 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by Finspiracy - 05-01-2021, 01:01 AM