Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus
(04-27-2021, 08:56 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 08:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Another trick is to just not resist arrest, insist on your day in court. You can't have a day in court of you resist arrest and get shot for it.

It's so simple. 

Have you read Sowell's, "Black Rednecks and White Liberals"?  It was very interesting.   And, like another book I mentioned to you, while it's labelled "hate", it absolutely is not.   It's just labelled hate because they don't agree with his argument, and he's not kneeling to the party line.

At this point, I'm beginning to wonder how many other books are labelled as "hate" when in reality they're not.

No, I've not read that book. Matter of fact, this thread is the first time I've ever even heard of it.

On the subject of "hate" this or "hate" that, labeling a crime as a "hate crime" was thee first step on a slippery slope. The problem is that literally EVERYTHING is "hate" to someone. it's too subjective as a legal concept, and allow ultimately for the jailing of anyone, for any reason, or no reason at all. 

Does it really matter to the deceased whether he or she was killed due to "hate", or simply due to stupidity? Isn't murder already illegal? Of what use is appending the word "hate" to it? It's the most useless concept I have ever seen, objectively. Subjectively, on the other hand, it can and will be used as some sort of catch-all to suppress thought counter to the official narrative. All they have to do is label something "hate" or "hateful", and there you have a clear path to suppression.

It a dangerous world we live in. Everyone needs to watch their six.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-22-2021, 12:36 PM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-26-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:48 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 12:00 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:56 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by Ninurta - 04-30-2021, 11:26 PM