Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus
(04-27-2021, 04:51 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: Population of USA is 330 million.

Sometimes a cop has to shoot someone there. And sometimes that someone has black skin. It just goes like that. Not beautiful, not funny, it just goes like that. Lives matter. Always. No need to burn cities in order to try to make them matter even more. Seems to me that an effective way to not get shot by a cop is to not do crimes.

Another trick is to just not resist arrest, insist on your day in court. You can't have a day in court of you resist arrest and get shot for it.

Blacks are more criminally prone. that is undeniable. Whether it is nature or nurture is up for debate, but the basic facts are not. Some folks here think it is "society's" fault. I look towards their brethren in Africa, and that leads me to believe that it is inherent, rather than upbringing, but still the cause is open for debate. the facts on the ground, that blacks are more criminally inclined, for whatever reason, is not open to debate. it is "settled science".

It logically follows, then, that Blacks will have more police interactions, and a percentage of those will end in the demise of the accused, because they resist arrest. Just don't resist, insist on your day in court, and the cops will have no excuse to end you. It seems simple, but there are minds out there that are below even simple, and will not be able to grasp that basic fact.

There, I said it. I will doubtless be labelled as "racist", but I give no shits. Facts are facts, and statistics are statistics, however folks want to spin them. I don't care, even slightly, how people want to label me for stating them.

I'm not casting aspersions here. I have been arrested a few times, and never fought. I insisted on my day in court, and have never been criminally convicted because of that. I've also never been killed by a cop, because of that. From here forward, I WILL fight if I have to. They will have to kill me if they want my carcass, because there is no justice left in the world when the guilty skate and the innocent are convicted. Under the BidenHarris regime, and the woke crowd, there is no more justice, so I will not be taken alive to be subjected to a Kangaroo Court in a world biased against sanity and logic.

So, I know how they feel, and I'm no different no better - I just have facts on my side, and they don't.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-22-2021, 12:36 PM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-26-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:48 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 12:00 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by Ninurta - 04-27-2021, 08:26 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:56 AM