Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus
(04-27-2021, 01:48 AM)ABNARTY Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 10:46 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: I was reading an article about this.  Ohio State University now wants to sever ties with Columbus PD over this incident.  A "student" said something along the lines of "I just can't believe that life means so little, that cops can just shoot people like that."  Can't remember the exact quote, probably because I lost a few brain cells and started drooling after reading it.

I guess the person whose life was in immediate danger from a knife attack didn't matter either then.

My guess is the college student is one of those you see on the video's where our educated youth cannot name the three branches of government or identify the US on a world map. 

But thanks for the warning about said article. I need to protect what few brain cells I have left. I can drool all day long though. It's a gift.

I should clarify that it's not the university looking to sever ties with Columbus PD, it was a woke student protest.

Sorry, couldn't resist.  If I'm gonna lose brain cells, then damnit, all of you will.  From the article I referenced:

Destiny Brown, a senior at the Ohio State University, breathed a sigh of relief in her dorm room on Tuesday when the guilty verdict came down for former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin. But the moment of respite proved short-lived. Minutes later, she scrolled on Twitter and learned that a 16-year-old Black girl, Ma’Khia Bryant, had been shot and killed that afternoon by Columbus police.

“I can’t even begin to process the fact that we live in a world where people’s lives — regardless of what they’re doing, what they have going on, guilty or not, innocent or not — their lives just do not matter,” Brown told Yahoo News. “It doesn’t make sense to me and never will.”

Yes, Destiny, it makes zero sense that a cop would defend somebody's life with lethal force when that person is under imminent lethal threat.  The stupidity is enough to make me scream.  I suppose he should have tased her in the leg  minusculebonker
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-22-2021, 12:36 PM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-26-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by Schmoe1 - 04-27-2021, 03:12 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:48 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 12:00 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:56 AM