Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus
(04-26-2021, 04:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 12:01 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Girl-in-pink is now getting death threats.

https://fox8.com/news/i-team/cleveland-c...us-i-team/

But... black lives matter!  Or, so they keep screaming. What a bunch of thug hypocrites!

As for the police reform, as I've stated elsewhere, reforming the police isn't the biggest issue here; we need to reform parenting skills, because, Honey, so many today ain't doing such a good job!

Exactly right, just like the kid that got shot right after stashing the gun he was carrying, When a 13 year old is running the streets with a pistol in hand at 2 AM, it's not a gun problem, and it's not a policing problem - it's a parenting problem!

And if The Stabber was in "foster care", how did her "mom" get on the scene so fast to tell us what a saintly honor student she was before she went around stabbing at folks? How did her "mom" manage to be so detached and emotionless in the face of the fact that her darling baby girl who only occasionally went around stabbing at folks had just gotten her dumb ass killed? Smells like a set up to me...

The fact that the Floyd family got 27 mil from Minneapolis is a powerful motivator to send kids out armed to rile up cops, knowing the kid will get killed. The parents then get a big payday, and they can always make another kid to send out next payday, right?

You'll have to forgive my callousness. I've been arguing this with snowflakes who claim these kids still deserve due process. I'm sorry, but when someone aims a knife at my throat, or a gun at me, "due process" is suddenly going to involve their brains splashed all over the sidewalk, That IS "due process" under those circumstances.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-22-2021, 12:36 PM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-26-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by Ninurta - 04-26-2021, 06:48 PM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:48 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 12:00 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:56 AM