Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coming to a City Near YOU and Tax Payer Funded!
(04-19-2021, 07:00 PM)guohua Wrote: We hope this Bull-Shit out of California is Not A Nationwide Movement! 
                                                                                                              middlefinger

It will be. It will go nationwide. Oakland CA already passed a similar program, LA is just trying to keep up. Nothing good ever came out of Oakland, but it leads the state in crazy - the rest of the state is just trying to keep up. California has, for a long time, tried and succeeded to influence the rest of the nation with their batshit craziness. Car emissions was the first strike, and that went nationwide. Not long ago, 2014 I think, they passed a law that all eggs sold in CA have to be "cage free" eggs. That's some shit right there - eggs don't care if they are in a cage or not. Anyhow, egg producers in other states had to go "cage free" to comply with CALIFORNIA law that was not THEIR state law in order to sell their eggs there. Hell, what they should have done was say "Ok, California - no eggs for you then. Eat condor eggs for all we care".

Now California is passing "microstamping" laws for all guns sold in CA. Gun manufacturers will either have to comply nationwide, or not sell their products in CA. Personally, I think they should just refuse to ship guns to CA, and let those bastards eat each other. I'm good with not shipping any more ammo there, either. That would leave more for the rest of us, and ease the ammo crunch we have going on here. It's already illegal in CA to buy ammo from across state lines, so just push that to the logical conclusion and don't ship any more there - problem solved.

Rather than kowtowing to California Craziness, the rest of the nation just needs to say "ok, you passed some dumbass laws, so we just ain't gonna sell you any of our shit that is illegal there. Look after yourselves, 'cause we ain't going to any more... and while we're talking, don't export any more of your people here. We'll just send them right back to you." And then some of the sane areas in Northern California could just seceded from CA and join to Oregon or Idaho, and tip those states' creeping insanity imbalance back towards sanity. You KNOW they'd want to, after California wasn't getting any more shit from the rest of the country...

You know, I got some 40 round AR magazines that were MADE in California that cannot be bought there, because they are over 10 rounds. Made by National Magazine, in CA, but the floor plates are Colt stamped. They ain't worth a damn anyhow. Instead of being aluminum, they are steel, and parkerized steel at that. Blued steel would have been better. The followers get stuck on the parkerizing inside the mag body, and they jam up like crazy. Bluing them instead of parkerizing them would have solved that problem. So I guess CA doesn't have any quality inspectors or engineers, either.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coming to a City Near YOU and Tax Payer Funded! - by Ninurta - 04-19-2021, 09:25 PM