Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For Mystic Wanderer
So Friday night we went to Waverly Hills Sanitarium for their night time Paranormal Tour. It is supposedly the Most Haunted Place in America.

[/url]Link to off. site

I promised Mystic Wanderer that I would try to post some pics if I could get some. It was cloudy out so it was super dark and we were only allowed to use flashlights on the stairs, and we were not allowed to use the flash on our cameras whether inside or outside the building because a couple of paranormal television crews were also doing investigations in parts of the building. I have a whole lot of pics taken in total darkness that I need to download to my laptop so I can try to lighten them up to see if anything showed up, but in just a couple of parts of the building they briefly let us use our flash but the pics aren't very good because there were too many people and as we only had 2 hours we went fairly quick- so I just got what I could.

We did not experience anything paranormal while there (other than one room which made the hair stand up on Kdog's neck, gave us both goose pimples, and for some reason in the darkness I could swear I saw a bed in the room but nobody else saw it) but I had made especially sure we were protected and might have done so a little too well.

The Body Chute
[url=https://ibb.co/sqbSRDG][Image: WH-1.jpg]

[Image: WH-2.jpg]

Infamous Room 502
[Image: WH-5.jpg]

[Image: WH-3.jpg]

[Image: WH-4.jpg]

The Morgue
[Image: WH-9.jpg]

[Image: WH-8.jpg]

[Image: WH-7.jpg]

[Image: WH-6.jpg]

Gargoyle statue out front
[Image: WH-10.jpg]

[url=https://ibb.co/fddLHS8][Image: WH-11.jpg]

I have pics from some cool stuff in the gift shop that I may add tomorrow, the rest will have to wait until I have fiddled with the light and find out if I caught anything trippy!

We had a pretty good time regardless of not experiencing anything paranormal, but I'd like to go back during the daytime for better pics.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
For Mystic Wanderer - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-12-2021, 01:56 AM
RE: For Mystic Wanderer - by ABNARTY - 04-12-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: For Mystic Wanderer - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-12-2021, 02:37 AM
RE: For Mystic Wanderer - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-12-2021, 02:51 AM
RE: For Mystic Wanderer - by F2d5thCav - 04-12-2021, 06:30 PM
RE: For Mystic Wanderer - by Grace - 04-13-2021, 04:35 PM
RE: For Mystic Wanderer - by guohua - 04-13-2021, 04:52 PM
RE: For Mystic Wanderer - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-13-2021, 05:23 PM