Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Australia has secret plans to ATTACK China! Beating the drums of WAR!
Exclamation 
Disclaimer: I am a born and bred aussie and this is my buck o five ...

Explanation: And those plans are national security level top secret and not allowed to be known generally ... but I spy with my little eye, something very strange ...

The secret is that Australia has a "Do (mostly) Nothing At All" Serious Secret Plan when it comes to ATTACKING China!

Personal Disclosure: And that aint gonna cut it when we are at WAR with China ok!

War is just politics by other means ... politics is just economics by other means! Who are you gonna bank on or against in this WAR eh?

Here is why ...

War Is a Racket

Further reading: ...

China's trade war with Australia is affecting a growing number of industries. How did we get here?

Why China is being blamed for cyber attacks on Australia, and what its hackers might be looking for

Australia’s serious strategic update

China's response to that ^^^^ : ...

China releases white paper on national defence strategy, warns of 'Taiwan independence'

A broader strategic picture: ...

China warns Australia against hosting US missiles, warns of ‘countermeasures’

It is called the "Hedgehog/Achidna" bristle of antiship missiles to keep China's navy at bay and it is a purely defensive posture that Australia can not maintain IMO!

Australia needs to go on the offensive and stop being China's whore!

This is the news article that triggered me ...

Vietnam ready for combat in South China Sea as naval ships swarm region China’s muscling in with missile boats. The Philippines is sending over aircraft. Now another play has laid a stake in the South China Sea. 

And I can see Australia being dragged deeper into this WAR if we dont acknowledge that we are actually at war and act like it!

We must do the impossible ... we must cut the head of the Dragon off and quickly. The sooner the better!

Our sacrifice for Liberty may be all that stands in the way of CCP Tyranny world wide!

Should Australia have an arms race with China and if yes should Australia go "Nuclear" in both power and weapons to counteract the Dragons Breath?

Should the Three Gorges Dam be a viable target?

When will Australia act like real men again? Do we still got game?

Because Freedom Isn't Free ...

@My Fellow Rogues ... minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
Australia has secret plans to ATTACK China! Beating the drums of WAR! - by OmegaLogos - 04-12-2021, 01:12 AM