Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who were the ANUNNAKI
(04-04-2021, 02:29 AM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:While I have Neanderthal DNA that Africans don't have (and if you are Chinese, you have it too, but probably different sections of it), which might be considered a "link" of sorts, there is still no specimen you can point to and say "AHA! There is the link between Neanderthals and modern Humans!"
@"Ninurta" 
I am 100% Chinese and 100% all Woman. From one of the very coldest Regions of China. My area of China was known as Manchuria. 
[Image: 34665d78b825b8c2cebc8e658759dc62.jpg]
So, I suppose I have Neanderthal DNA, Somewhere.
[Image: 12pk1x.jpg]

Chinese people have, on average, more Neanderthal DNA than Europeans. Some studies show that they have as much as 25% to 50% more. Now those figures are on average, population wide, not pertaining to any specific individual, in which the comparison can vary much more widely.

Manchuria is, unless I miss my guess, on the migration route between the Altai Mountains and North America, which puts the area on the route traveled by one of the components of the American Indian's ancestors. The Altai mountains are the most westward outpost of full blood Neanderthals, and that is also where "Almas" live, which some folks believe may be a surviving Neanderthal population, AND it is where a component of the American Indian ancestry originated. A pretty important area, paleontologically speaking.

So, if any aliens ever were tinkering with human DNA, I would think that would be the more logical place to look for such tinkering than the Middle East or Sumeria... The Altai Mountains.

At least 3 different species of humans have made use of a cave in the Altai, Denisova Cave. Neanderthals, Denisovans, and "modern" humans. Might that not be the laboratory, the birthplace of modern humans, the creation center they spread out from to cover the Earth, rather than Africa?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Who were the ANUNNAKI - by guohua - 04-03-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: Who were the ANUNNAKI - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-03-2021, 10:36 PM
RE: Who were the ANUNNAKI - by Ninurta - 04-03-2021, 11:13 PM
RE: Who were the ANUNNAKI - by Ninurta - 04-03-2021, 11:40 PM
RE: Who were the ANUNNAKI - by ABNARTY - 04-04-2021, 02:29 AM
RE: Who were the ANUNNAKI - by guohua - 04-04-2021, 02:29 AM
RE: Who were the ANUNNAKI - by Ninurta - 04-04-2021, 09:01 PM
RE: Who were the ANUNNAKI - by F2d5thCav - 04-04-2021, 07:40 AM
RE: Who were the ANUNNAKI - by guohua - 04-04-2021, 11:11 PM
RE: Who were the ANUNNAKI - by Ninurta - 04-05-2021, 01:29 AM