Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Little Giant (a little guy who did big things)
(04-03-2021, 06:44 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 05:45 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Can't watch the video. It demands I drop my ad blocker, and that is not a thing that happens in my little world.

Humm I use Ghostry and it did not request me to drop my add blocker... There were no adds in the video I watched ??????????/

Something about the ad blocker in Opera prevents the video player from loading. I used Ghostery with Firefox. It works by blocking scripts that you do not consciously allow. I think Opera has a different method, but I've been unable to find it or figure it out. I might try it again sometime in Chrome. Chrome is spyware, so it lets everything through.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Little Giant (a little guy who did big things) - by Ninurta - 04-03-2021, 08:32 AM