Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
As far as we know..
(03-21-2021, 10:07 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(03-21-2021, 06:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The ruins off the Japanese coast are called "Yonaguni".

I faintly recall hearing something about a "Texas Wall", but don't recall much about it.

I don't believe this civilization will achieve any such similar knowledge. We appear to be programmed onto a course for destruction.

Nuclear destruction did not visit only the Libyan desert - Mohejo Daro's civilization was also destroyed by nukes,

Sumerian civilization arose not long after that destruction, probably from among survivors, but it is a long road from there back to technology.

And here we are, all set to blow it, over "social issues" that don't mean anything to anyone who actually thinks.

Entire civilizations have collapsed for less.

Buy a mule, learn how to make plows. You could be in on the ground floor of the next civilization!
Might be a bit off topic here.

I have an interest in previous civilizations.  Did they achieve orbit?  Did they progress to lunar landings or placing exploratory landers on other terrestrial planets?  Perhaps they could have if not for some cataclysmic event or other man made local destruction.

In saying that I think at least this current civilization has placed aspects of it's achievements that could not be denied in future millennia.  

My thoughts,

Kind regards,

Bally:)

And after so many tries before, maybe, just maybe, we can weather the tech and progresses to the point where we are supposed to or destined to. Past the confines that occurred every time before. Your right, we have done 'Magic'  A bit mechanical, but the previously impossible. Will our DNA survive...? Will we succeed in refining it too. The future is not far away, maybe closer than we think. Sadly the risk remains of 'Game Over'. Maybe, just maybe......

Messages In This Thread
As far as we know.. - by PLOTUS - 03-20-2021, 10:39 PM
RE: As far as we know.. - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-21-2021, 12:40 AM
RE: As far as we know.. - by Ninurta - 03-21-2021, 06:09 AM
RE: As far as we know.. - by Bally002 - 03-21-2021, 10:07 AM
RE: As far as we know.. - by PLOTUS - 03-21-2021, 06:25 PM
RE: As far as we know.. - by Ninurta - 03-21-2021, 11:11 PM
RE: As far as we know.. - by Bally002 - 03-22-2021, 09:35 AM
RE: As far as we know.. - by 727Sky - 03-21-2021, 08:03 AM