Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CCDH – The Centre For Cancel Culture And Digital Hypocrisy
After reading the @Mercola post on Gab about the CCDH, I did some digging and found this gem of a website called off-guardian organization. It lays it all out, making it clear who and what this organization is. The CCDH has their lists, and I have mine and they made my list.

I posted this on Gab and Parler and couldn't leave you guys hanging. This organization is one of the big cancel culture players for the communist NWO take over.

CCDH – The Centre For Cancel Culture And Digital Hypocrisy . . .

Quote:The CCDH espouse the social reform and political philosophy of progressivism. This advocates alleged progress through the advancement of science, technology and economic development. In the UK this is commonly associated with the political movement found on the right wing of the Labour Party and is the dominant ideology of the Parliamentary Labour Party (PLP).

While still maintaining a putative commitment to representative democracy, it has much in common with the concept of Technocracy and, with the addition of a commitment to maintaining the global dominance of the transatlantic alliance, it is the basis of Blairism. It’s acolytes, such as the CCDH, consider themselves enlightened progressives. However, this sense of elitism produces an intolerance of all opposing views.

Quote:In Part 1 we looked at the Center For Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) who, in accordance with the Commission on Countering Extremism definition, can be described as hateful extremists. In particular, we looked at their recent attack upon people who express some doubts about vaccines. It appears the CCDH are working with others to establish the censorship grid at the heart of an emerging Technofascist State.

The CCDH are a small organisation, employing no more than two people, who have been given disproportionate power and influence. They appear to comprise of one CEO, one b-list celebrity (as patron) and six board members. They state on their website that their small budget is funded by unnamed philanthropic trusts and members of the public.

Small budget my lily white ass, they pay big bucks to play their games.

off-guardian.org

Messages In This Thread
CCDH – The Centre For Cancel Culture And Digital Hypocrisy - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 03-18-2021, 09:13 PM