Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here Comes Federal Reparations - They're Buttering-up the Bread as We Speak
(03-21-2021, 07:58 AM)Grace Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 05:50 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I had this discussion about reparations about 2 years ago. My answer to it was, if a person can prove there ancestors were taken as slaves we should pay them , then deduct medical care they have received, social help and education, they buy a one way ticket to the country there ancestors were taken from.

I see it differently. Screw it all. Give those who think full citizenship in the U.S today isn't payment enough for suffering they never faced or knew, take away their citizenship and ship them to the country of their choice (free of charge)... then, we have room for immigrants that desire the citizenship's which were forfeited at a one exit one replacement rate, and when we are finished with the rolls, we will have people happy to be citizens in these United States. Win. Win.

@"Grace", I like that strategy.  Can you type it up and send it to Donald Trump?  When he gets back in power he can at least threaten to use it. Might quieten down some of those idiots on the Left.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here Comes Federal Reparations - They're Buttering-up the Bread as We Speak - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-21-2021, 06:12 PM