Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White House Mistakenly Tells Migrants in Spanish - the Border Is Not Closed
(03-12-2021, 04:02 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: The message has consistently been that the border is closed?

Did I miss something? Are we talking about the US? Yes? 

What would lead anyone with more cognitive power than a grapefruit, to believe that is the case?

You know, about 3,500 years ago, Moses said to the Israelites "pick up your shovels, mount your asses, load your camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land". Now, BidenHarris has a megaphone shouting across the border "Come on over! When you get here, throw down your shovels, sit on your asses, light up a Camel, and I will GIVE you the Promised Land, for free!"

Psaki is just telling folks what she wants them to hear regarding the crisis - it does not comport well with the actions they have taken, or with what the Illegals have heard from them.

Don't listen to what people SAY, watch what they DO.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House Mistakenly Tells Migrants in Spanish - the Border Is Not Closed - by Ninurta - 03-12-2021, 07:38 AM