Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Latest Edward Snowden on the tracking of everyone
They know your name, address, IP, your online browsing habits, your shopping history, your bank transactions, and a bunch of other stuff about "you". But what do they really know about you?

I suggest cultivating that "you" they don't know about, that they can't really know about without spending a lot of time and money to find out. Let them have that "you" that is in their profiles, it's a straw man. Make your straw man into the gray man, someone who only does traceable activities that are mundane and totally average with few red flags to make them stand out. If your profile has nothing unusual in it and they have little on you for subversive activities, then the real life you can continue under their radar. Too late for me I fear, then again, maybe not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Latest Edward Snowden on the tracking of everyone - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 03-11-2021, 01:49 PM
RE: Latest Edward Snowden on the tracking of everyone - by Wallfire - 03-11-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Latest Edward Snowden on the tracking of everyone - by Wallfire - 03-11-2021, 02:20 PM