Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden says - The Last Thing We Need is Neanderthal Thinking
Piss on Dopey Joe, piss on his masks, and piss on his concept of "Neanderthal thinking".

Let's talk Neanderthals. I carry more neanderthal DNA than 81 percent of the rest of the population. Oddly enough, Yesterday I was told I am "covid-resistant" Because of a quirk in my genes, I am 82% less likely to develop covid after exposure, and far less likely to get "drastic" symptoms if I do develop it. Basically, covid to me, because of my genetic makeup, would be more like a cold, or somewhat less bothersome. Coincidence? I dunno.

I have a natural genetic immunity, same as the alleged vaccine is supposed to produce, already. For all I know, they used my DNA to develop their silly vaccine.

Neanderthals had bigger brains than modern folks. 1600 CC vs. about 1480-1500 CC's. "Neanderthal thinking" might not be as backwards as Jao Bai Den thinks.

And does Sleepy Joe REALLY have any business denigrating anyone else's mental abilities, given his own mental difficulties? Isn't that something of the pot calling the kettle "black"?

So, no, Jao and his minions can all kiss my ass. the line forms to the Left.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden says - The Last Thing We Need is Neanderthal Thinking - by Ninurta - 03-04-2021, 06:00 AM